Saturday, July 4, 2009

Boo-hoo.. Sob sobs..

Raah!! Was so so so unlucky recently!.. Or rather 2 weeks ago..

I dropped my phone into the public toilet bowl.. Gosh.. Even now when I ponder about it, I seriously thinks that it's just so so so dramatic..

But anyway, one consolation is that the "oh-so-unlucky" phone is 2 year old.. I think if I drop a brand new phone into the toilet bowl, I'll seriously cry!

Anyway, I've got myself a new phone, with a 5 megapixel camera, guess that promises better quality pictures of my bakes.. keke..

It's a Sony Ericsson C902 Cybershot phone (Seems like Blogger can't upload any pics)


2nd issue for me to cry over is that my hand held cake mixer officially R.I.P

Sigh, seems like at the moment I can only whip up some stir-mix-bake stuffs... =(

No comments: