Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vanilla cupcakes

Hey hey.. I'm back in action again.. after MIA for weeks..hehe!


Of course I'm back in action with more things to share..


Zillion Months ago, I made my favourite vanilla cupcake again! My all time favourite..




A tried and tested recipe that never fails me.. I bake these cuppies and brought some for my project mates and share with them! And they were generous with the praises, which gave me extra boost of confidences in baking!


Presenting to you the recipe:


Vanilla Cupcakes


Ingredients


125g butter (softened)
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g caster sugar
3 eggs
225g self-raising flour
60ml milk


Methods
  1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line cupcake pans with paper cases.
  2. Combine butter, sugar, extract, eggs and milk and mix till just combined. Sift in flour and beat on low speed to incoporate the flour.
  3. Increase mixer speed to medium and continue for 3minutes until mixture is smooth and change to a paler colour.
  4. Spoon mixture into prepared pan till 80% full.
  5. Bake in preheated oven for 20minutes, check for done-ness.
  6. Remove cake from oven and turn top side up to cool.

Note: Actually you can add variations to the cupcakes. I fold in almond flakes and chocolate chips into the batter. Then decorate the top with A.flakes and choco chips as well.

The recipe is a really simple one.. I simply adore easy bakes.. Minimise the washings.. Hur Hur Hur!


Hope you'll enjoy this simple cuppie!

No comments: